When looking for Physical Rehabilitation in Cornelius, North Carolina there is only one place to get
One-on-One Navigation To Your Recovery...
Saylor Physical Therapy
We are an independent outpatient physical therapy clinic located in Cornelius, NC. We are dedicated to being a Quality based clinic not quantity based.
Specializing in trauma, sports, work-related and pre and post surgical cases. Our Physical Therapists pride themselves on providing individual care based on the patient’s comprehensive situation with our
ONE-Factor Method of Care
Saylor PT Patients: The Department of Homeland Security and state governments have deemed physical therapy an essential component of health care during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic; therefore, many of our clinics remain open to serve those in need. There is nothing more important to us than your health and safety during this unprecedented time. We are taking extensive preventative measures, guided by the CDC, to protect our patients and employees who enter our centers.
We hope that by providing this information, you can make a clear decision to continue your plan of care with us during this time. The following protocols are now in place:
- Patient screening: If a patient is presenting with COVID-19 symptoms, they will not be allowed in the clinic, and will be advised to return home and contact their physician.
- Staff screening: All employees will be screened for COVID-19 daily. Those presenting any level of symptoms will return home and follow up with their physician.
- Health hygiene protocols: Ongoing reinforcement to all staff regarding hand washing and other preventative measures for equipment and supplies are in place and being reinforced.
That said, if you do not feel comfortable coming to a center for care during this time, we will gladly reschedule your appointment for a later date. For patients coming to our clinics for care, we ask that you please limit the number of people who accompany you to your appointments, unless they are necessary for transportation or assistance. If for any reason you are not feeling well, please contact the office and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
To help prevent the virus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean/disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Thank you for helping us ensure the safety of our patients and employees, as well as families of both.