Insurance Options at Saylor Physical Therapy West Palm Beach
Saylor Physical Therapy ACCEPTS your Insurance Plan and Offers Hassle-Free Electronic Insurance Billing for Every Patient, Every Treatment Visit.
We are In-Network with Medicare, BCBS, Well Care, Humana, and Tri-Care.
We accept most insurance plans (except Medicaid):
- Medicare- ALL locations
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) – In Network In all Locations now!
- Tricare – In Network in all Locations Now!
- United Health Care (UHC)- Some locations (WPB)
- Humana – In Network in Lake Mary and West Palm now!
- _____Accepted in some locations ____Please call to verify
- Workers Comp
*If your insurance company is not listed, let us know! We will be happy to check what your *out of network benefits will be. Thank you for considering Saylor Physical Therapy!
We also accept Workers Compensation and Auto Claims:
- Progressive Insurance
- Chartis (formerly AIG Claim Services)
- Bunch and Associates
- Erie Insurance
- Farmers Insurance
- Liberty Mutual and all subsidiaries
- The Hartford
- Specialty Risk Services
- Fireman’s Fund Insurance
- American Rick Services and subsidiaries (Amerisafe)
- Mac Risk
- Gallagher Bassett
- Cracker Barrell
- Montgomery Insurance (Liberty RAM)
- PMA Insurance Group & PMA Management Co
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- ArrowPoint Capital
- Allstate Insurance
- State Farm Insurance
Let us know if you have any questions about your insurance plan as we are happy to assist you in any way.