Treatment Options at Saylor Physical Therapy Wellington
Your Care Plan
Your treatment care plan is designed based on your individual needs.
We only offer ONE HOUR, ONE on ONE care with ONE Physical Therapist every visit.
Your treatment program is specifically designed to get you back to a pain-free, pre-injury, active life.
Our services include:
- Back Pain/Neck Pain
- Pre and Post Surgical Conditions
- Automobile Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Myofascial Pain/Fibromyalgia
- Shoulder & Arm Pain
- Herniated Discs
- Wrist Pain & Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Coccyx/Tailbone Pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- Interventional Pain Management
- Sports Injuries
- Hip and Knee Pain
- Sciatic Pain
- Muscle strains
- Balance and Gait Difficulties
- Frozen shoulder
If you do not see a service on the list or have any questions please give us a call 561-335-5965.